By Lucy De Pieri Ph.D., DCH
Absolutely, homoeopathy addresses the whole person including women in their menopausal years.
Hot flushes, night sweats that can be as bad as having to change bed sheets more than once a night, mood swings, sore breasts, dryness in mucous membranes, low sexual desire, poor sleep or inability to fall asleep or staying asleep, headaches, incontinence, weight gain, urinary tract infection, changes in hair and skin, increase risk of heart diseases, lower libido these are just the most common symptoms of perimenopause, no wonder that menopause can be perceived as really bad news.
But there are ways to help yourself.
- Reduce the amount of coffee you intake
- Reduce the amount of spicy food to eat.
- Drink more water.
- Remember to do Kegel exercises.
- Train yourself to go to sleep at the same time, have a warm bath before going to sleep, no TV, Netflix or any potential stimuli at least 1 hour before going to sleep. No electronics in your bedroom. Find a good book to read for a few minutes before switching the light off. Make sure the bedroom is not too warm, it is easier to sleep in a cooler room, then a warm and stuffy one.
- Walk daily or twice a day, it can really help you.
- Eat more avocados, they are good for your dry skin and they are not only one of the Superfood, but they have healthy fats.
If despite everything, you still are having perimenopause issues, call me for a 30 minutes free consultation, you can ask me anything you are interested in about how homoeopathy has helped has you so many women. Perimenopause is just a thing of the past for them now.
Lucy De Pieri, Serenity Homeopathic Clinic Phone: 604 307 5967